An alternative way to enjoy the beauty of a crystal while still benefiting from their positive and healing energies, is by purchasing a crystal accessory. A common type of accessory made from crystals is jewelry, but there are also more unique ways crystals are being used these days. Below are descriptions on some of the different ways you can incorporate crystals into your daily lifestyle.
Prayer bead Jewelry
This is a wonderful way to keep your crystal’s energy close to your heart. This is a way to energetically inspire feelings of courage, peace, and hope into your daily life. It is also a beautiful way to always carry your crystals with you. You do not need to be affiliated with any traditional religion to use prayer beads. When you have moments of anxiety or doubt, take a deep and simply rotate each crystal stone through your fingers. As you hold each bead, repeat out loud or in your mind a positive mantra such as ``everything is alright”, “just breathe”, or ''release.”
crystal sex toys can help you get in touch with your sexual energy, overcome negative feelings, and, best of all, orgasm. There are many different types of sex toys now made with crystals. Things to consider when choosing one are the size, shape, and crystal properties. Most importantly you should go with whatever one you are most drawn to and let your intuition decide. These crystal sex toys mix their energies with your own sexual energies to harness wonderful amounts of pleasure. These kinds of tools can be especially helpful for those who may feel stuck in a sexual rut.
Crystal pipes are also a new unique way to interact with your crystal. Crystal pipes can harness a powerful energy that enhances positive forces. This is a wonderful option for people who use medical marijuana to manage health conditions. It also works wonderfully for people who enjoy smoking other kinds of herbs. They are beautiful and unique and can help to promote unconditional love, forgiveness, compassion, and infinite peace.
You can now find beautiful crystals in lux reusable water bottles. This is a perfect option for people who enjoy gemstone elixirs. The thought behind this is that the crystal will eminent their beautiful vibrations and energy into your water. If you want, you can even fill the bottle with water and set it out to charge on the night of the full moon either on a windowsill or in your backyard. This is a wonderful way to periodically recharge your crystal.
To make a crystal elixir, place the gemstone of choice in a glass jar of water and leave it outside for at least twenty four hours to soak up the sun and moon’s healing life force. If you do not have twenty four hours to soak the crystal it is preferable to leave the elixir out in the sun for as long as you can. Unless the moon is full, the sun tends to charge water faster.
The idea is that when we drink the elixir it will cause physical shifts in the body as it heals our own molecular structure as it aligns it more closely with the energy of the crystal.
When making a gemstone elixir always be sure to use purified or distilled water. It is also important to only use a glass jar and plastic one because chemicals from plastic clean leach out into your elixir.
Some other tips are to research the crystal you plan on using your elixir beforehand and making sure it is an insoluble stone. Quartz are commonly used in elixirs and many people describe feeling an almost immediate charge after drinking a quartz elixir.
This can be a really healing and restorative ritual to add to your life. Feel free to experiment and I wish you luck on your own healing crystal journey.
So you are ready to add some crystals to your home and rituals. There are four types of crystals to choose from: raw or rough crystals, clusters and geodes, slices, and points or wands.
Raw or rough crystals are the crystals that come straight from the earth. They are rough and rocky and crystals such as rose quartz or amethyst are often found in this form. When left in their natural state, some people believe you can connect with them more deeply. They give off a gentle and diffused energy that can have a positive effect on a space or even an emotional state.
Clusters and geodes are visually stunning stones. They usually feature a hollow formation that is filled with crystals. These types of crystals have powerful frequencies and can send out a wonderful calming and purifying energy in a space. This is a popular choice for both its power and beauty.
Slices are when a gemstone is cut into a thin piece that is then polished. With this type of crystal you can really enjoy the inner beauty of the crystal. These types of crystals are perfect for decoration and adding a peaceful energy to the space.
Wands or points are often used as a healing tool. They are excellent energy transmitters. Quartz is one of the crystals often found as a wand or point and is known for its purifying and cleansing qualities.
There is no right of wrong choice when choosing which type of crystal to add to your collection. More than anything, the most important thing is your connection to the stone. If possible hold the crystal in your hand and close your eyes to tap into intuitive feelings about the stone. If you are choosing the crystal online you can always close your eyes and envision the stone in your mind’s eye and note what feelings and sensations come to you. As long as you always trust your intuition, the right crystal will find you.
Anxiety is unfortunately extremely prevalent in the current day and age. Most people will experience it at some point in their life. It may make it difficult to concentrate or be present in the moment. It can paralyze people from going out in the world and living their best life. Fortunately there are many ways to combat anxiety. Meditation, yoga, and aromatherapy can all be super helpful tools in treating anxiety. One other potentially powerful way to combat anxiety is through the use of crystals.
Crystals have been used by civilization for centuries and harness powerful vibrations and energy fields. They can work in different ways to comfort and support those in need. Simply hold them in the palm of your hand during meditation, wear them on your person throughout the day, infact, you can even place a crystal on or under your pillow as you sleep at night.
Below is a list of five crystals that work wonderfully to relieve anxiety. I hope you find this information useful and are able to use it to enhance your own life.
1. Amethyst is a wonderful crystal to use to fight off anxiety. It is especially known for its peaceful, stabilizing, calming, balancing, and relaxing effects. It is a powerful crystal for cleansing negative energy, including anxiety. It is an especially psychic gemstone and can and works well for banishing the irrational thought anxiety may cause.
2. Snowflake Obsidian is a crystal known for optimism, purity, balance, insight, protection, and truth. Since it works well at lifting the spirit and providing powerful doses of optimism it may help with anxiety as well. For many of us, anxiety is most likely to kick in when we are already in a dark and diminished mental state which makes Snowflake Obsidian a wonderful choice.
3. Sodalite harnesses the power of harmony, truth, intuition, order, self-esteem, and logic. It is wonderful at boosting intuition and strengthening your resolve to live authentically. When we are at harmony and peace and feel truly comfortable with ourselves we are in an empowered state to combat anxiety. With less insecurity and doubt you will certainly experience a decrease in anxiety as well.
4. Labradorite is a wonderful crystal to use for protection. It promotes awareness, intuition, transformation, and support. It works to protect you from negative energy and anxiety. It can also give you a helpful boost of positive, healing energy.
5. Tiger’s Eye is another perfect crystal to use to combat anxiety. It can give you a wonderful boost of confidence, courage, and strength. It’s other qualities include a calming effect, strength to persevere and a sense of resilience. These wonderful powers can work together to give you a much needed boost of confidence that is sure to lessen your anxiety. This crystal is especially helpful in combating social anxiety.
There are times in all our lives when we need protection. This may be a time you feel stuck in a toxic relationship, or it may be when you feel paralyzed and anxious from the 24 hour news cycle’s endless stream of gloom and doom. Perhaps you may just feel like you are being clouded by negative energy. Regardless, there can be factors both, internal and external, that we may need protection from. If you are dealing with self-negativity, self-sabotage, toxic relationships, or negativity from others, protections using crystals may help.
Crystals can not only be used to protect you from outside sources and negative energies, they may also be able to help you harness the strength to protect yourself and the clarity to know when to walk away. Below is a list of 4 crystals to help protect you. You can harness these crystals energies by holding them in your hand during meditation or by wearing them on your person throughout the day. Regardless, I hope you find this information helpful and can use the power of crystals to find peace, love, and balance in your life.
1. Hematite: This crystal is very helpful when used during a transitional or transformational period of life. It’s grounding and balancing energies can be very helpful when it comes to cultivating a solid foundation during these sorts of challenging times. Hematite is represented by the element Earth, the zodiac signs of Aquarius and Leo and by the Root Chakra.
2. Black Onyx: This crystal can be used for manifesting strength and self-confidence, two of the tools you will use to stand up and protect yourself. With the energy of this powerful crystal you will be able to stand up to whatever life throws at you. It is represented by the element of Earth, the Zodiac signs Gemini and Scorpio, and the Root Chakra.
3. Malachite: This crystal is perfect for repelling negative energy. Whether this energy is external or internal this crystal can work to ward off all negativity. Malachite is represented by the element of water, the zodiac signs Taurus and Scorpio, and the Heart Chakra.
4. Amethyst: Amethyst is one of the best crystals for psychic protection. It has stabilizing and balancing properties and can be used to take care of both your emotional and spiritual well being. Use this crystal to help clear irrational, negative, or anxious thoughts. It resonates with both the Third Eye and Crown Chakra. It can be especially powerful for those born under the signs of Virgo, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces.